Sunday 23 September 2012

Read by Wont Review #8


These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories.

Fireman’s Carry (Carry Me #1) by Charlie Richards
Latitude 45 (Season One #1) by Jackie Nacht & Stephani Hecht
*When the Bluebird Calls (Heart of the Mountain #1) & *Paul’s D’Marco by Leiland Dale
Things I’ll Never Say by MJ O’Shea
*Our December (the making of a man #1) by Diane Adams
Attracting Anthony (Moon Pack #1) by Amber Kell

Paperbacks
Rescue Me by Scarlet Blackwell

The short stories
*Before the Proposal & No Fault of his Own by Sara York ~free~

Bought
Texas Rough & Texas Hard (Texas Soul) by Sara York
A Place to Run & Stronger in Your Hands (the making of a man #2&3) by Diane Adams

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment