Sunday 30 September 2012

Read by Wont Review #9

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories.
 
The Christmas Throwaway by RJ Scott
*One Night by RJ Scott
A Place to Run (the making of a man #2) by Diane Adams
*Tempting Sin by Amber Kell
*An Uncommon Whore (Uncommon Whore #1) by Belinda McBride
(I will be reviewing this book as the set)

The short stories
*Faded Star by Shawn Bailey
*Unconrentional Love by Aeryn Traxx
*Windows by SM Snyder 

Bought
 
Clark’s Story (the making of a man #4) by Diane Adams
Chasing Butterflies by Cat Kane
The Missing Butterfly, By the Way & Tabloid Trouble by Megan Derr
Fatal Shadow (Adrien English) by Josh Lanyon
The One Easy Day by RJ Scott
Texas Twist (texas soul #3) by Sara York
When I Fall (Uncommon Whore #2) & The Gift of the Maggie by Belinda McBride
Kyle’s Valliant Hunt (Wolves of Stone Ridge #11) by Charlie Richards

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment