Sunday 14 October 2012

Read by Wont Review #11

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories.
(Oh, yeah, and I hit my 200th book of the year!)
 
Grassland by Carol Lynne
Heal my Wolf (Fenrir wolves #3) by Eden Cole
First Christmas by Diana DeRicci
*Together by Diana DeRicci

Bought
Snake Eyes by A.J. Llewellyn & Stephani Hecht
(paperback) Somebody Killed his Editor (homes & moriarity #1) by Josh Lanyon

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

SIDE NOTE: so, in the next couple of weeks I’ve finished my re-reads. This Wednesday is over. I have not more Dark-Hunter stories to go. And Monday and Friday are down to the spare few. I wanted to take this time to ask if you wanted me to review any of the series that I have already read. I will try my hardest to put up first reads on those days when I have them, but it’s easier to re-read a book then read it for the first time.
Anyway, who cares. I just wanted to ask if you wanted me to review the series I have….

Lost Shifter series by Stephani Hecht (16)
            Add, Wayne Country Wolves (2)
EMS Heat series by Stephani Hecht (11)
Blue Line Hockey series by Stephani Hecht (6)
(Note, the series above have books missing because they don’t have them on iBook)
Friends to Lovers series by Stephani Hecht (4)
Wolves of Stone Ridge series by Charlie Richards (11)
Add, Kontra’s Menagerie series (5)
The Holland Brothers series by Toni Griffin (4)
Soloman’s Pride series by Dawn H. Hawkes (3)
Symbiotic Mates series by Gale Stanley (5)
The Making of a Man series by Diane Adams (4)
(I also have no problem reviewing any books I’ve put up on any of these postings, but you know that, just tell me what you would like, and I’ll put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment