Sunday 4 November 2012

Read by Wont Review #14

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are novellas, short stories etc.
 


Back Home by RJ Scott
*Lights, Camera by Jack Greene
*Live, Love…Last by GA. Hauser
*Auction Action by Andrew Grey

Bought
                              
Opposites Distract (perfect strangers #3) by Stephani Hecht
Exchange of Heart & Strangers with Candy by GA. Hauser
Building Sandcastles by Carol Lynne
Bastards and Pretty Boys by KZ Snow
Joy of the Season by TA Chase
Lovers and Other Strangers by Josh Lanyon
Reluctant Mate by Eden Cole
A Fated Love & Under One Roof by Dianna DeRicci

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment