Sunday 18 November 2012

Read by Wont Review #16

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are novellas, short stories etc.
 
The Good Life by Diana DeRicci
*A Helping Hand (Tennessee Cops #2) by Shayla Kersten
Reluctant Mate & Under one Roof by Eden Cole
Joy of the Season by TA Chase
A Fated Love by Diana DeRicci
*Old Poison (Dangerous Ground #2) by Josh Lanyon

The short stories
 
*Naked by Jules Jones
*Rich and Famous & *On the Midway by Derek Adams
*The French Have a Word for It by Josh Lanyon
My Christmas Wish by Aeryn Traxx

Bought
 
Consensual Infidelity by Shayla Kersten
Blood Heat (Dangerous Ground #3) by Josh Lanyon
Xavier’s Way Diana DeRicci
The Decision’s We Make by RJ Scott

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment