Sunday 30 December 2012

Read by Wont Review #22

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are novellas, short stories etc.


Patrick’s Plight by Stephani Hecht & Amber Kell
*Baiting Ben, *Courting Calvin, *Denying Dare, *Enticing Elliot, *Finding Ferro, *Getting Gabe & *Hunting Henry (Moon Pack) by Amber Kell
The Heart of Texas & Texas Winter (Texas) by RJ Scott
A Vintage Affaire by Josh Lanyon
Country Soul by Remmy Duchene

The short stories
His Gift by Clare London
C.O.D, LHR-SFO & Personal Shopper by Cat Kane (free reads)
Always Joey by Adelhardt H. (free read)
*And To All a Good Night by Derek Adams

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment