Friday 25 January 2013

Adults Corner—Blog Story 3

This posting is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY.
It contains substantial sexually explicit scenes and graphic language which may be considered offensive by some readers.
These are parts of stories that are still being written. And therefore haven’t had a BETA read, let alone a editing from me.

 sorry in advance for this part. I worte some parts in a different language, and I'm sorry if they aren't correct. i tryed my best, but I only used google languages. 

Let them Hunt
(Human Monsters #1)
Contemporary Mystery

Sometimes what bad you did in the world suddenly catches up to you.
Meet the team, at least what’s left of them, since someone has decided the next fun sport would be offing them.
Will they be able to him before he stops them?

            Three
Mr Marks was in his office when I finally tracked down a lass and gave her the drink list, and where to take them. His office was fancy, with a window that looked down upon the whole main floor, a room off to one side of the hallway held all the secretary guys, and there screens. But his room, well it was sweet. A huge mahogany desk sat towards the back of the hole room, a huge, luxurious rolling chair behind it, it was were the lard ass was sitting when I got there. His desk held papers on it, and of course, he had to be looking busy, reading papers he had either already read, or give didn't care about. A computer and phone, also present on the desk. In front of it and off to the far side were two plush lounge chairs, his second and fourth were sitting on it. Two big men that looks as if there hole lives had been about fighting, looking at them you would think they had no brains, but sometimes I thought they were smarter than the boss was. A coffee table sat between them, a pile of baggies full white powers on one side, a pile of baggies of pills on the other. It must have been that time of the month, like a period, they would come in a collect what they had to sell that month. The higher up you were the less you had to sell. That was mostly due to the fact that you don't go street when you don't have to and so you made others take your share. I had six run boys. 
    Turning my attention back to the boss, it was hard not to see him in the room; there was just something about being that fat that made it hard for you to hide anywhere. And he was big too, and black as coal. He was a huge mother fucker, and it was as if his weight didn't matter, and god knows it didn't slow him down, much. He wore a black suit, and it looked damn fine on him. There was nothing better than a black suit on a black man, well maybe white, but to me only black people could pull that off, as I stood there in the middle of the floor, pretending to be nervous of the men in the room. He put down the paper, leant back in his chair, spread his pink palms out and said, “Gem, what a lovely surprise this is.”
    I fought real hard not to roll my eyes at that. “I was told you wanted to see me.”
    “Yes,” he said, leaning forward in his chair, making is squeak. I didn't laugh, though I wanted to so much. “Yes. I want to know who the men you allowed to come into my club are.”
    “I didn't know I wasn't allowed company,” I spoke low, as if I really cared what he thought of it, like I was afraid he was going to hit me because of it.
    “Company, yes. But these are bad men, Gem. I want to know what you are doing in room two with such company.”
    “Playing poker, sir,” I threw that in because I had a funny feeling that he had looked them up, and I knew he would get something on them, most basic military crap, nothing that would give any of them away but enough to get immediate trust no matter where they went.
    “Ah, so they are but old friends?” he said, getting up from his chair and walking around the table, walking to me.
    “Yes.”
    he walked to the point that he was in front of me, invading my personal space something chronic, but I didn't step back, I should have but being around the boys made me a little pig headed, made me forget something’s that should never be forgotten.
    He scrawled at me, bring his hand around to grab the back of my neck, pulling my hair slightly.
    His fourth stood up, I saw it from the corner of my eye seconds before his words came out, “Usted no debe perjudicar a ella, no con ellos aquí, Qué pasa si son realmente sus amigos?” it’s funny when they forget that I can speak a lot of languages and really go into a place without knowing what they can speak. But I have spoken Spanish in front of them, so they knew this one. And he had said, roughly: 'don't harm her, what if they are merely her friends'. Huh they were scared of the boys.          
    He turned around, fast to face the other man, his let me face him too, and a little bit of concern, maybe fear was lining his face. I let my face only sure fear, I was meant to be scared of these big, bad men, right? Fuck I didn't even know, but I had a feeling that this gig was over for me. I would have to act and soon.
    Por qué se preocupan por ellos?” anger was in his tone and even though I knew he just asked his fourth 'why should he care?’. I painted my face in a way that made it clear I had no idea what he was saying.
    Sabes por qué el jefe, pueden traer mierda hacer de nosotros si se lesiona.” (You know why boss, they can bring shit done on us if she is injured.)
    “Ah, shit,” he let go of my hair, throwing me onto the carpet, so that my knees felt it, pink spot appeared on them. But I defiantly know now that I can't stay here anymore, they were going to kill me for having scarier friends then they have. Crap.
    “Get up Gem!” Mr Marks said as he walked over and sat heavily on the lounge, though I doubted he could sit on one any other way.
    “What – they are just old friends,” I said, a little shaky, go acting.
    “I don't believe you. I think you are trying to take over my association and this is only a step to get there faster,” Mr Marks (how’s first name was Hernando) said in a tired voice.
    “And why would I bring in help. I've been here six months and risen higher them most who have been here years,” I said, straightening my skirt and top.
    “Ha, so you do plan on taking me over!”
    I shook my head, trying hard for it not to say, you’re a dick and spoke, “I haven't thought that far ahead. But let’s be clear, like I have with everyone. I do my own dirty work. Those men are just old friends.”
    “They are all ex-army.”
    “Yes, as am I.”
    “I knew what you were the minute you stepped into my club that first night,” Mr. Marks lied easily, I knew it was a lie because no one knows what I am, not now not ever.
    For the fifteen of us, when the jobs were finished we got our filed, literally, that was our deal, to have all hard and electronic parts of our files. They made new ones, ones that said the simple things, whatever it was that we wonted written in them. My copies are in a bank, in a safety deposit box, along with most of the others. Or we all had the same bank, not box. They all lined up next to each other. It was so that if we needed, like if we died our box was to go to one of us. Rules are rules and we had some tight ones.
    “You've told me that,” I looked at the ground, shifting my weight slightly.
    “Yes, and I want you to know that I'm not going to be easy to get to,” and he believed that, but honestly, I could kill all three of these big men, if I truly wanted to. But that's something I didn't, because I didn't want to stay.
    “You've told me that too.”
    “And know I'm telling you again,” his voice was so filled with repressed anger that I think if it wasn't for his fourths words he would be betting the living shit out of me right now, trying to prove whatever wanked up point he wanted.
    “Fuck off,” he said.
    “Huh?” that was odd, but made me smile, he did bring me up here to either beat me or kill me, Funny.
    “I said fuck off! I want those men out of my club now! I want you out now! Right the fuck now! Don't come back until tomorrow,” he was spitting a little at the end and nearly red in the face, if a man of his colour could actually turn red.
    And so I left, quickly, like I thought he was going to change his mind. Only Mr Marks was allowed to carry a gun in this club. And him right now, all scared and shit, well, he was gonna kill me; again I could just feel it.
    I walked smooth but quickly to the room, I needed him to know that I was leaving. When I opened the door they all looked at me.
    “We have to go. He's wants you all to leave,” I said, walking to the table with a handbag I took out from behind the bar. It was mine, but it was also empty as shit. I didn't carry anything important on jobs.
    “Why?” Reaper asked as I started throwing all the stuff, besides the drinks into the bag.
    “Coz he thinks I've gotten you all here to off him,” I smiled up at Reaper.
    “Shit, sorry Gem, didn't mean to blow it for you.”
    I laughed then, “You didn't. I'm just going to have to get what I need now. I've really just been enjoying myself lately rather than getting what I came for.”
    “And what have you come for?” Hammer asked.
    “Files, mainly, but Dave's working with me and I'll tell him I’m toast, he'll get what we need and meet us at the house.” I said as I walked back to the door. “You all have to go. Walked out, make a little scene for me, so there attention is on you and not me. And I'll meet you...”
    “My car, I'll get them to pull it up front,” Reaper said.
    “Okay. And most of them are scared of you guys. But only Mr Marks is allowed to carry in the club.”
    “So easy,” Death said with a grin that was purely evil, and ready for a good time.
    “Yes, you go have fun. I'll get my weapons and tell Dave that it needs to be finished. Well meet out front in ten.”
    “Ten it is,” they all said together as only good little shoulders can do.
    We all left. The boys walked all the way down the hall and I slipped into the office again, into the room Dave was in.
    I’m dead,” I said in Russian before I had even closed the door. Dave and I seemed to be the only ones here there spoke Russian, it should have been a giveaway, but still they didn't see it. Like I said before – they were all dicks.
    What?
    He’s planning on killing me when the guys leave, I leant on the table, again so that my breasts were in his face, and again he spoke into them.
    “Derʹmo!
    Da,” I leant on the table. “You able to get what we need today?
    Done.”
    “Thanks Dave, meet back home.” the end was in Russian.            
    Da. Horosho. See you tomorrow, Gem.”
    “Tomorrow,” I sighed and got stood up strait, smoothing my skirt and walking out of the office. And back down the hall, pausing just after room three so go into the staff room. It was completely different to the rest of the places around here. Like all area's that the customers don't go, so there for no one spent any time on them. The hall was plain, unfinished, and with a harsh light that made you blink on the way in and blind on the way out. The locker rooms were halfway down the hallway; it was just one room with shit loads of lockers. Most of them were long enough so that people could bring another suit, or dress with them. Mine was a little one, only my jumper and a few other knick knacks were in it. I took my key out of the zipper in my boot (we had to bring our own lock when we started), and opened it up. Taking my knee length black jacket and throwing it on, putting a note I wrote earlier (like when we first thought up it). I took the lock off and walked to Dave's locker, we bought one of those two locks in one, so that either of us would be able to clear out each other’s locker. He's had more crap in it, but I just put my back under it, the same bag that I put all the other crap with and empty him locker, taking the lock and dumping it in there as well. And then I left to go get the weapons.
    I had to walk right out onto the main flow to get to the office that held the gun, and coats, umbrellas, ect. Really it was anything that you didn't won’t to carry around, I found that the men had started there disturbance after they got their guns and it was them trying to stay in, with guns and the bouncers trying to get them out. And it wasn't easy. Funny to watch being that all the bouncers were huge biker looking guys with leather vest and meaty arms full of tat's showing and there loss black genes. The worst was that they weren't use to having people not be scared of them, or having to do anything. They had a little man trying to push them out, trying to contain the scene that the men were making. Their faces where full of laughter, of fun, all looking like older versions of their fifteen year old self. Like really I'm sure most of them were actually like that at fifteen. I got my gun, taking my jacket off and putting the holster and then swinging the jacket back one. It was great, even open you couldn't see the gun, none of it.
    “See ya tomorrow, Mary,” I said as I smoothed the jacket down my front.
    “Tomorrow? Will you not be back tonight?” her voice was a little high pitched, and that was her natural tone. Her face refluxed that, but it was a show, she had brains behind those little girl eyes, but why not use it. It was the best thing about these types of places, bikers like there chicks hard or hot, there was nothing in between.
    “Nar, he's band me coz I had a game of poker with my mates,” I smiled at her, giving her a ‘you-know-the-fucker’. She smiled her apologies to me as she said in a soft voice.
    “So I won’t see you tomorrow, well I?”
    “Course,” I said shaking my head, but she got it. Though she knew there was something more with me for a while know, just what I bring as my weapons. This has been her job for four years, she knows what she's looking at, and what kind of person carried it.
    She nodded with a sad smile, “Later then.”
    “Defiantly,” I waved and walked out the door and into the main area again. And into the foray which lead me out into the front area.
    Out on the front step, the nice shinny grey steps Death, Duster and Hammer were all laughing and talking to the guy, Harris (the small guy). I walk up behind the three boys, tapping one of the big men on the back, his shoulder. “Night Jessy,” he turned his head and smiled at me, “Col,” I said to the other. Col wrapped his meaty arm around my waist, pulling me into a hug, like it would be the last time he was able to. 
    “Night, Gem,” he said as he let me go. I smiled up at him, he was a big man and for some reason treated me like I was his little sister. “Take them,” he threw his head at the men, Hammer and Death were laughing to the point of tears, nearly doubling over. Duster was the cause of it, teasing mostly, dancing around as if he was off his face, I couldn't help but smile as I look at them. Reaper had pulled into the turning bay in his black SUV (like the ones the cops drive), a black Hummer was on the street. That was Rosco's car. Or at least the one his been in for the last couple of months.
    “Later boys,” I said as I walked over to “Harris,” I said as I walked by, pretty much talking down to him. He was only an inch or two taller than me. So the men were towering over him. “I'll take it from here.”
    “No Marks said that I had too, you were not to be...”
    “Trusted?” I laughed, it wasn't nice, more like something you didn't want to hear coming out of anyone's mouth, especially in this place, were everyone had one. “Mr. Marks ain't going to like that you fucked up, conchita.”
    “What! What the fuck did you just call me,” he spat at me, I slowly whipped my face from it with a great snarl.
    “You heard me, conchita,” and I walked off with a wave behind me, “See you tomorrow.” the boys followed me as I went to Reapers car. Jumping into to passenger seat he pulled out.
    “What did he ever do to you?” Death said as I told Reaper what way to go, it really wasn't that far out to mine and Dave's house. We tried our hardest to keep it quiet, not letting anyone now. But that wasn't the thing know. We had to get out.
    I smiled, turning around in the seat so that I could look at him, “Nothing personally. I've always scared him too much. But he's got small man syndrome, and is a cunt to everyone else.”
    “He didn't seem to care now?” that was from Hammer
    “Nar, but that's because by tomorrow, Soy un hombre muerto caminando.
    “Dead man walking, nice,” Hammer said in a tone, which clearly thought that was a great idea.
    “Yeah and since there's not the only ones that want me dead, it could be a busy weekend,” I smiled wider as Hammer laughed.
    “So I'm guessing there want be any time to do much on my half tonight?” Reaper said, his voice was flat and yet I got the feeling he wasn't unhappy about it.
    “We still can, there isn't much at the house that needs to be moved. We made sure we could have a fast getaway.”
    “How long have you been on the job for?” he asked.
    I shrugged, “Look we stretched it out. It was the first one that I got to be a bitch and fight, kill whenever I needed, or wanted, and the higher up I got the better. And Dave got to play with a sweet computer system. And really it was his job, not mine.”
    “Far enough, so what is the job?”
    “Blackmail mostly. The gang fucked up Dave's family and he wanted pay back.”
    He laughed, “Who is Dave?”
    “Russian mob.”
    “Classic,” Death laughed.
 
Mine and Dave’s house, or the one that we were staying at was like everything was old fashioned, like the street. The driveway went right up the side of the house, making it that you can drive the car right up and the neighbours don't see anything. Not that they care, like there all noisy as hell, but hate the cops, Too many sons in gangs, getting carted away, so they look but do not speak.
    The house was up a little, three steps from the back, six from the front, all white, and weather board. The back door led into a simple kitchen. All its benches and cupboards up along the walls, a small table off to one side that was meant to be the dining room table, but for us held a laptop. Threw that was the lounge room. A one seater and three seater lounge sat with a flat screen and two more laptops sitting on the coffee table with lots of paper and UBS units lying around. There was a small bathroom under the steps. Upstairs was three rooms, a main and two smaller ones. One of the rooms was for Dave, one mine (the main), the spear held two completely computers and two more hard drive, and that was it. Dave was rich and loved hacking, love computers and all there was to do with them. I couldn't care less, but got us in and higher in the food chain. The fun stuff.
    “Seriously what did you do all day? This place is a mess.” Death said as he walked through the first floor of the house.
    “Slept, fucked, and ate. You know, all the good stuff,” I said as unzipped my boot, taking my foot out wiggling my toes before peeling off the other. “Amuse yourselves,” I sat running up the stairs, where I got dress. Pulling off the leather and pulling on a pair of black sweat pants and a black singlet with a looser long-sleeve top over it, the shoulders feel down a little. I pushed a brush threw my hair, before putting it up in a ponytail on the back of my head; it took two tried so I was getting tired. No sweet, coffee or even coke will help that.
     I looked at my room, thinking. What do I have to do? Clean shop. Grabbing my large suitcase out of the under my bed, I started throwing clothes, shoes, bags into it, filling it up to the brim with it all. Next was another bag, pillows, blankets. Full. Running down stairs I grabbed garbage bags, and back upstairs without talking to anyone, filling three of them up with the left over. The full of all the new things I bought, then one for the money in my bed. Pulling it off the frame and opening it, pulling out a lot of the fluff, till I got to the pillow cases, I know, it's not the best but this cash couldn't be put in a bank, not one around here. I showed that one in a large metal brief case.
    I picked up all the bags, throwing the garbage bags down the steps, and into Rosco, and then came the two suit cases luckily they had long holders and so they could roll and I could hold the other case as I rambled them down the steps and out.
    “Can I dump it all in your car Rosco?” I asked as I took my load into the kitchen.
    “Don't you have a car here?” he asked as he picked up the garbage bags and walked into the kitchen.
    “Funny story that. Um,” I cleared my throat, “I blew it up.”
    “What?”
    I gave him innocent eyes, “I blew it up.”
    “Why?”
    “Dave had never seen anything good explode and well the car was shit anyway.” I smiled, “so can I?”
    “Sure. I'll help take it all out.”
    “Thanks.”
                        TBC….
~~~***~~~
This was written from around ’09 to March 2011.
It has never been BETA read. Nor have I had a full read since I finished the book.
It’s currently sitting waiting for me to do a full re-write
As it is, this book sits at 54 pages, 10 chapters and 36,080 words.
It’s also heterosexual
By the by, this isn’t all that great, something I wrote when I was first starting. I hope it actually makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment