Friday 8 February 2013

Adults Corner #16

This posting is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY.
It contains substantial sexually explicit scenes and graphic language which may be considered offensive by some readers.

These are parts of stories that are still being written. And therefore haven’t had a BETA read, let alone a editing from me.

Yet to Be Determined
Really, this is just a Drabble that came to me and I’m giving to you


“Man I’m horny…” Justin spoke as his hand pulled out his dick, letting the elastic of his undies to hold him in place as he ran his hand over the head.
“Naturally, your 26, I on the other hand ain’t gonna get it up no matter how nice the dance is.” Bret smiled, watching with a wish that he was younger.
Justin smiled turned predatory, “that’s what the dildo was made for.”
“That right?”
“’Course, the first dildo was made of wood by some creepy old dude who needed something up his arse, but didn’t wanna hung for it.”
Bret laugh, a quick sharp bark. “That was good. Bullshit, but good.”
“I try,” Justine smiled, “so…I’m still horny, ya wanna help a lad out?”
“’Spouse, but the show wouldn’t be all that bad.”
Justin’s eyes narrowed a little but his smile was still broad, “really wanna earn that ‘creepy old man’ title don’t ya?”
“What?” Bret said, sounding more innocent that the statement needed, “the dude in the corner jacking off while he watches the barely legal’s ain’t creepy.”
“Says, said old guy,” Justin’s laugh turned hotter as Bret grabbed at his leg and pulled him closer to the end of the bed with that hot suddenness Justin craved.
~~~***~~~

Can’t stop thinking, and laughing, so just in case ya missed it, I’ve decided to pass it on.

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labour.
I work at great depths.
I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
I work in a damp environment.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.
Sincerely,
P. Niss
~~~~~~~~
The Response
Dear Penis:
After assessing your request and considering the arguments you have raised, the Administration rejects your request for the following reasons.
You do not work 8 hours straight.
You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.
Sincerely,
V. Gina
~~~***~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment