Sunday 3 March 2013

Read by Wont Review #30

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)




The Strength of a Man & *Worth the Wait by Sara Winters
*Same Time Next Year by Eden Winters
*Monty Gets Arrested (Marshall’s Park #1) by Lisa Worrall
*Braxton’s Salvation (Wayne Country Wolves #3) by Stephani Hecht


Re-Read
 
A Good Life & Tougher to Love by Diana DeRicci
When Souls Collide by NJ Nielsen
Final Admission by Sue Brown
The Missing Butterfly series by Megan Derr
Cherish by Tere Michael

 
Bought
A Snowy Winter Path (Folk in the road #2) by Jackie Nacht

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy

The next set of Stephani Hecht books

No comments:

Post a Comment