Sunday 10 March 2013

Read by Wont Review #31

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)

 

Search Me (Cover Me #3) by LA Witt
*Make me Burn (Bring the Heat #2) by Evril Ashton
*Blood Red Butterfly by Josh Lanyon
A Sure-Fire Cure by Kate Steel

Re-Read
Handcuff’s a glory Holes (a Rawling Men story) by Kim Dare

The short stories
*Hot Hands, *Grade-A-Sex & *The Walls Have Ears (College Fun and Guys) by Erica Pike

 
Bought
Donovan’s Deal (Truth or Dare #6) by Lee Brazil
Love the Sinner (Brooklyn Sinners #1) by Evril Ashton
Spirit Bear by RJ Scott

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy

Couldn’t stop myself…..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment