Sunday 17 March 2013

Read by Wont Review #32

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)



To Have a Human (Banded Brothers #1) by Amber Kell
*Vanilla Licks (Sun, San and Submission #4) by Kim Dare
*Silver-Tipped Justice & *In the Eyes of Crazy (Kontra’s Menagerie #8&9) by Charlie Richards
*Latitude Extreme (Season two) by Stephani Hecht & Jackie Nacht
Spirit Bear by RJ Scott


Re-Read
 
Heaven Sent series by Jet Mykles
Actually by Mia Watts
Squire (Indigo Knights #1) by Jet Mykles
When Angels Fall by ZA Maxfield

 
webseries, tv series, youtube shorts
The Outs all 6 episodes
Doorman
Please like me, episodes 1—4

 
Bought
 
No Tea, No Shade (Heaven Coffee House Boys #4) by Stephani Hecht

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
quotish moments

‘I’m only straight ‘cause I eat too much pussy.’
                                                            --Fucked it Up, the Outs

‘You should be living in this rat hole rather than with your mum’
---Portuguese Custard Tarts, Please Like Me

No comments:

Post a Comment