Sunday 31 March 2013

Read by Wont Review #33

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
 


Social Skills by Sara Alva
Arresting Love (Wild R Farm #2) by Silvia Violet
I Heard Him Exclaim by ZA Maxfield

Re-Read
Cherrypicker, Carnal Intentions, an Assassins Creed & Shane’s Fury by Stephani Hecht

tv series
*Spartacus: Blood and Sand & Vengeance
(and yeah, I'm a little obsessed, hence there need here)

Free read / Reading

Bought
Texas Desire (Texas Soul #5) by Sara York
Fitting In by Silvia Violet
Velocity (Impulse #3) by Amelia C Gormley

Physical
Are You Alice? vol. 5 by Ikumi Katagiri & Ai Ninomiya
Siege by Sarah Mussi
Teen Wolf season 1
Lover at Last (BDB #11) & Rapture (FA #4) by JR Ward

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment