Sunday 7 April 2013

Read by Wont Review #34

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
 


*Triple Threat (pulp friction #1) by LE Harner
*Giving In (wanting #2) by Piper Vaughn
*Monty's First Date (Marchall's Park #2) by Lisa Worrall
Lover Reborn & Lover at Last (BDB) by JR Ward

Bought
 
Holiday Outing & The Valda: Water by Astrid Amara
Bloodlines (Kindaid Wolf Pack #1) by Jessica Lee
The Party Boy’s Guide to Dating a Geek (Clumsy Cupid Guidebooks #1) Piper Vaughn
 
Physical
 
This is not a Drill by Beck McDowell
Time Untime (Dark-Hunter #22) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy

No comments:

Post a Comment