Sunday 28 April 2013

Read by Wont Review #37

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)


Fitting In by Silvia Violet
Eye on the Ball by Shelley Munro
More Than This by Lissa Matthews
Whisper (whisper on the wind #1) by LE Harner
**Pleasure of Somerville Park (Somerville Park #1.5) by Ava March


Reading
*Anthology vol.1 by Scarlet Blackwell

 
Bought
A Younger Man (cabin fever #3) by Cameron Dane
A Beautiful Silence by Lee Brazil
Between You and Me by Willa Okati
Texas Legacy (Texas Soul #6) by Sara York


Physical
Game of Thrones season 1

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback

this is just cool



No comments:

Post a Comment