Sunday 23 June 2013

Read This Week #43

The deal with my week and all those books

 
*Child of the Storm by RJ Scott
*The Art of Words by RJ Scott and Meredith Russell
*In the Penalty Box (Seattle Marauders #2) by Riley Shane
*The Go Between by AB Gayler
Prove it by Chris Owen

 
Manga Reads
Are You Alice? vol 5&6 by Ikumi Katagiri & Ai Ninomiya
Bleach vol 7 8 9 10-12 & 13-15 by Tite Kubo
 

Re-Read
The Making of a Man series by Diane Adams
Kaleidoscope by Stormy Glenn
 
 
tv series
United States of Tara season 1

 
Bought
Texas Heat (texas #3), All the King’s Men & The Soldier’s Tale (fitzwarren inheritance #2) by RJ Scott

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment