Sunday 4 August 2013

Read This Week #50

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Monty meets the Ex & Meeting Monty’s Parent’s (Marshall’s Park) by Lisa Warroll
Pushy Bottom (sealed with a kink #2) by Sean Michael
Protecting his Pack (supernatural mates #7) by Amber Kell
Saved by the Hawk (birds of prey) by Stephani Hecht & Jackie Nacht
*Pretty Red Ribbon, *Sexy Spring Surprise, *Feisty Little Firecracker& *Sly Spectral Trick (Heaven Sent: Interlude) by Jet Mykles
*Skye’s Limit (lost shifter) by Stephani Hecht
*Revealed (Marked #3) by Lissa Matthews
** Xavier’s Xmas & **Santa Wishes by Amber Kell

 
Re-Read
Champion by Jet Mykles
Handcuffs and Megabytes by Kim Dare
Royal Flush by Sean Michael
Light and Sirens by Stephani Hecht
Poppy’s Pleasure by Stormy Glenn


Bought
Snapped & Tech Support by Jet Mykles
Love Comes Silently (senses #1) by Andrew Grey
**Rivited & Beyond Duty by SDJ Peterson
Splintered Lies (in the shadow of a wolf #3) by RJ Scott
Come unto these Yellow Sands by Josh Lanyon
Denying Yourself by Silvia Violet
Hidden Hands (Tennessee Cops #3) by Shayla Kersten
If the Stars Fall & The Only Thing (the Making of a Man) by Diane Adams


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback


I’m on Twitter. Yeah!!!.
Come follow me: twitter.com/BronwynHeeley
though I'm still learning to just post shit, so it may take a bit for me to get a hang of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment