Sunday 11 August 2013

Read This Week #51

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Snagged by Jet Mykles
Beyond Duty by SJD Peterson
*Brier’s Bargain, *Seb’s Surrender & *I Love Rock n Roll (Bodyguards in Love) by Carol Lynne
 **When I say When by Tia Fielding
*Monty loses his head (Marshall park) by Lisa Worrall
*Midnight Clear by Mercy Celeste
Tech Support by Jet Mykles
*Again by Mary Calmes
*Last Chance (first impressions) by Josephine Myles
Love the Sinner (Brooklyn sinners) by Avril Ashton
Hidden Hands (Tennessee Cops #3) by Shayla Kersten

 

Re-Read
 
Edge of Twilight (Wings in the night) by Maggie Shane
Caught by Surprise by LD Madison

 

Bought
 
Love comes in Darkness (senses #2) by Andrew Grey
The Mark of an Alpha (Pack Discipline) by Kim Dare
Improves with Age by Lavunia Lewis (?)
the 51st Thursday, Six Way from Sunday & Sidelines (southern scrimmage) by Mercy Celeste
Mummy Dearest (the XOXO files #1) by Josh Lanyon
 

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment