Sunday 11 May 2014

Read This Week #90

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Garren’s Gift (Good-Time Boys) by Carol Lynne
 
Re-Read
Gay Man Seeks Same, Gay Friendly, Better than Sex by Kim Dare
 
Reading
Rawley’s Redemption by Carol Lynne
 
BETA reads
Unhope by Bisi Leyton
Trying not to Love You by NJ Nielsen
 
 
web read
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (12)
 
 
Bought
Bad Influence (Bad in Baltimore) by KA Mitchell
Chase in Shadow (Johnnies), **Knitter in His Natural Habitat (Granby knitting)
 & Truth in the Dark by Amy Lane
Loving Leif (Moon Pack) by Amber Kell
My Hero, a short story collection by Sean Michael
It's a Good Life (good-time boys) by Carol Lynne
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was  free
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment