Sunday 8 June 2014

Read This Week #94

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Making the Grade, To Service and Protect, The O’Brian Way, Ghost from the Past, Hawk’s Landing, Shotting Star, Confessions, Shadow Solider (Cattle Valley) by Carol Lynne
*Sam (Shibari Auction house), *End Game (Chess) & *First Gift by Sean Michael
*Lance (Indigo Knights) by Jet Mykles
 
 
Re-Read
Neil’s Guardian Angel by Carol Lynne
Breaking Cover by Sean Michael
Gaydar, Gay Man Seeks Same, the Duty of a Beta & the Love of a Mate by Kim Dare
 
 
web read
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott (23)
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (14)
 
 
Bought
Somebody’s Been a Bad Little Wolf (Waynes Country Wolves) by Stephani Hecht
Restitution from his Mate (paranormal’s love) by Charlie Richards
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment