Sunday 29 June 2014

Read This Week #97

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 
The Dark Collection by Vanessa North
Alec (Shibari Auction House), *Making Your Own Luck *Art& Snowflakes, *The Good Life by Sean Michael
*In the Blink of an Eye by Kim Dare
*Scoring by Mia Watts


Re-Read
To Service and Protect, Brier’s Bargain, Seb’s Surrender by Carol Lynne
Handcuffs and Glory Holes by Kim Dare
Williams House, Modelling Death & Magically His by Amber Kell

 
web read
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (15&16)


Bought
Diomedes by Amber Kell
**Broken Bounds, **Bitter Bonds & Sub for Lunch (Souls in Bondage) by Lex Valentine
Digging for Gold by Sean Michael
Fugue by Rick R Reed
Naked Truth & Packing Leather (Sun, Sand and Submission) by Kim Dare
The Ex Factor (Bodyguards Inc) by RJ Scott

Goodreads: Love’s Landscape
The Dreams You Made in the Dirt


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment