Sunday 1 February 2015

Read This Week #126

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

The Ex Factor (bodyguard inc) & *The Bucket List by RJ Scott
*Stepping Stones, *Cops and Robby by Carol Lynne
 
 
Re-Read
Williams’s House by Amber Kell
Creature Feature by Poppy Dennison & Mary Calmes
 
 
web read
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (32& 33)
 
 
Bought
Vampire Wanted (Nick’s Tales) by Amber Kell
First Contact by Alex Gabriel
Sex and Candy by Nico Jaye
Living Again by Brynn Stein
Moments in Time (Moments in Time) by Karen Stivali
Kyle’s New Stepbrother: Long Hot Summer & Independence Day Fire Works (Nick & Kyle) by Brad Vance
Caught Running by Madeleine Urban & Abigail Roux
The Westerfields of Chatham County by Carol Lynne
Jens & Elliot (Storming Love: Blizzard) by Sara York
Kimo & Mike (Storming Love: Blizzard) by Neil S Plakcy
 
Free
**A Time for Loving by Nico Jaye
Caged by Tam Ames
 
Review Reads
His Sleeping Beau (wickedly ever after) by Jessica Buffett
Tangled Mind by Posy Roberts
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment