Sunday 22 November 2015

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


*Spring Mates (Pack Mate) by Lynn Tyler
*Running Away from Home (Bareback) by Chris Owen
*Branding An Icy Heart (Wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards
Wicked Pursuit (Bonds of Justice) by Talia Carmichael


Bought
Dive Deep (Tidal Crest) by Jeff Erno
Crossroads by Riley Hart
Out of the Blue by Mercy Celeste
Sixth, Deployed, Extraction, R&R & S.N.A.F.U (Mad Dogs) by Brenda Cothern
Magpie (Avian Shifters) by Kim Dare
It Was a Thursday by Carol Lynne
Not Every time by Alexa Milne
Easy Evenings (Mangrove Stories) bu Mary Calmes
Harder & Harder to Breathe (Hidden Hearts) by NJ Nielsen


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment