Sunday 10 January 2016

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


**Muse & *Lies & Diamonds & Bears (Love, Vegas Style) by Ethan Stone
Cupcakes by Sean Michael

Re-read
Stepping Stone & I Love Rock N Roll by Carol Lynne
Prize Package by Kyle Adams
No Regrets by Sean Michael
One Piece vol 1 by Eiichiro Oda

Bought
Sex on the Hoof (Law and Supernatural Order) by Silvia Violet
One Last Kiss Goodbye (Hidden Hearts) by NJ Nielsen
Blood and Rain, Blood and Ghosts (Blood) & Prelude (Blue Notes) by Shira Anthony
Reindeer Games, Toys for Good Girls & Naughty and Nice (Reindeer Games) by Jet Mykles
Boy Modification (Sealed with a Kink) by Sean Michael
The Sensualist & The Untouched, Sauna Lover & Haunted Heart by Susan Laine

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment