Sunday 13 March 2016

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Cardio Conditioning & Whipped Cream (Work Out) by Andrew Grey

Re-read
Shooting Stars & Confessions by Carol Lynne
The Darkest Fire by Gena Showalter
Inheritance by Sean Michael
Between the Pipes, Cherrypicker, Carlton Family Christmas, His Hero’s Shadow, Life Over Limb by Stephani Hecht
Diomedes, Hellbourne, Back to Hell, A Gamma's Choice by Amber Kell

BETA reads
Cosmo by April Kelley

Bought
Feral (Shelter) by Kate Sherwood
Set Up by PD Singer
Once Upon A Dragon (Ever After) by Jambrea Jo Jones
Locked Out by Josephine Myles
Cheating Bastard (Bastard) by Devon McCormack
The Boy Who Came in From the Cold (TBWCIFTC) by BG Thomas
Three by RJ Scott
Night and Day by Rowan Speedwell
Phonebook by Amy Lane

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment