Sunday 21 August 2016

Read Last Week


The only thing I’ve Read this week is Swaying the Marine’s Loyalty (Wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards, it was…well I’m still not sure yet, like I enjoyed it while reading (tho had a little trouble at the start), it held another part of the war, another step, but was it important enough that you needed to read it? I’m not sure, and I think that’s what I’m struggling with. That and why weren’t the wolves more involved, especially Jerrod, did he suddenly not give a shit even though he was the one that sent them? I’m hoping some of the question will be answered in the next Wolves one, and I know I will. The romance part was pretty simple and easy and maybe that’s something I wasn’t expecting that’s why I’m focused a little more on the series plot. 


  Re-Read I’m getting back into Carol Lynne’s Cattle Valley series, I started with Bad Boy Cowboy and am up to Fire House Heat – wait no I’m in the middle of Neil’s Guardian


I was meant to beta read a book for Jo Tannah, which I haven’t yet. If you are reading this Jo, sorry, being lazy/ultra-busy, I’ll be doing it first thing tomorrow

Bought

Surrogate Omega (omega Tales) by Haylee Wolf
Mate Series 1-12 by Dawn Wilder
Never Let Me Go by Angelique Vasen
Adulting 101 by Lisa Henry
Bad Teddy Bear by Gale Stanley
The Luckiest Master & Reclaiming by Sean Michael
A Summer of Guiltless Sex & The Misadventure of Doc & Dirk vol1 by Dan Skinner
Wild Retaliation by Ethan Stone
Abandoned Angel by Jeff Erno
Swaying the Marine’s Loyalty by Charlie Richards

Free/Won


The Gifted One by Jacob Flores

Paper 


Turning the Page by Andrew Grey



If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.

* What I bought this week and read
Perorders

No comments:

Post a Comment