Tuesday 1 November 2011

shopping time....

or should I be calling this, 'Mailbox' I'm not sure and don't particually want to run with the trend so...

I got book 3 in Colleen Gleason's Regency Draculia trilogy: the Vampire Narcise.

vampire....
seductress...
and hell's best weapon.


pretty cool, hey, now I have to get around to reading the 2nd and then this one.

I ordered from Angus & Robonson...


Dark Sin and Desert Sand

Stephanie Draven
book 4 in Mythica series


recently (like on hols) I got...


which is Mammoth book of Vampire Romance
and
the Element Enclopedia of Vampires


so that's my books, and most likely wont be getting any more till Dec or even later maybe after Christmas, which sucks a little, and shows you how much time we Australian's have to wait to get books sometimes.
        Thanks for your time  

No comments:

Post a Comment