Monday 28 May 2012

Because I Just Found It


Shine Light, Marianne de Pierres
(Night Creatures, #3)
Expected publication (goodreads) Sept 2012 (website) Nov ‘12
by Random house Australia 
YA
Series includes
Burn Bright & Angel Arias

As of yet, there’s no blurb, Summery, nothing, just the book name and cover. Which like the rest of the series is pretty spectacular, and if all goes well it should end up with a....butter, cover, I think Danny Marks calls them.
Whatever, I love the series and have been waiting since I finished the last book to get my hands on this one. I can’t wait, and as far as know, this might actually be the last book, or second last....maybe, I’m not a 100% sure what’s going on and the authors websight makes things a little less understandable while giving us some cool shit to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment