Sunday 12 August 2012

Read by Wont Review #3


Yet. These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories.

 A Shifters Christmas, A Feral Christmas, Colby and the Little Wolf & North’s Complication
 (the Lost Shifters #8, 2, 17 & 18) by Stephani Hecht

  
Catlin’s Appaloosa & Hope For a Buffalo (Kontra’s Menagerie, #2 & 3)
As well as
Werewolf at the Zoo, Alpha’s Prerogative, Accepting his Animal, Accepting his Human & Finding Balance  
(Wolves of Stone Ridge #1—5) by Charlie Richards

 
What He Wants by Eden Cole (short story)
Not My Wolf (Fenrir Wolves, #1) by Eden Cole

This week’s ebook buys

The Cat’s Meow (Assassin’s Pride, #1) by Stormy Glenn
Shoot the Cloud by Fergie Boy
Jealous & Best Gift Ever (both Equilibrium short) by Katey Hawthorne ~free~
Not My Wolf & Touch my Wolf (Fenrir Wolves #1 & 2) by Eden Cole
All About Jenny by DJ Manly
North’s Complication (the Lost Shifters, #18) by Stephani Hecht
Good Will Shopping by Mia Watts (short story) ~free~
 
This week’s posted

Vampire Knight vol 12
& a the gay man Kamra Sutra (research)

If you would like my thoughts on any tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment