Sunday 16 September 2012

Read by Wont Review #8


These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories. 

Tougher to Love by Diana DeRicci
*Running Hot, Man Down, High Low, Three-Alarm Fire, In His Hero’s Shadow, Life over Limb, FURBAR, Status Dramatica & Bagged and Tagged  (EMS Heat) by Stephani Hecht

Paperbacks
Purrfect Mates vol. 1(perfect mates 1&2) by Joyee Flynn
Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love Devotion #3) by Tere Michaels

The short stories
*One Chick, Two Dicks by Erica Sloane

Bought
Things I’ll Never Say by MJ O’Shea
 Fireman’s Carry (Carry Me #1) by Charlie Richards
Red Lights and Silver Bells (EMS Heat) by Stephani Hecht

If you would like my thoughts on any tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

Quick side note: I’m planning a few new changes on this blog in the next couple of months. It won’t really change much, or at least, noticeable change. Just a few details.
1.      My name, Mis Pigeay will be replaced with Bronwyn (this has already happened)
2.      mis-pigeay.blogspot.com will be changed to....(yeah, still thinking that one threw, most likely it will be UnRandomness.blogstop.com) this will be told a month before I change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment