Sunday 21 October 2012

Read by Wont Review #12

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories.

*Bareback Cowboy (saddle up and Ride) by Carol Lynne
*Keep it in the closet by Remmy Duchene
*Delany’s catch by Diana DeRicci
Stronger in your hands (making of a man #3) by Diane Adams


The short stories

*Dirty zero & *Dirty hero by Kyle Adams
*Long, Slow Burn by Derek Adams
*Heart Trouble by Josh Lanyon
 
Bought

Stitches by Daniel Waters
Sterling Gold by Nicole Dennis
A Vintage Affaire by Josh Lanyon (free)
Heart Afire: April by Emery Sanborne & Jamie Craig
Back Home by RJ Scott

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment