Sunday 28 October 2012

Read by Wont Review #13

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories.

*To Catch a Tiger by Eden Cole
Hearts Afire: April by Emery Sanborne and Jamie Craig
*Swept Away by Diana DeRicci
*Rainbow Courage by Charlie Richards
**Loving Jacob by Lee Brazil
*Dangerous Ground (Dangerous Ground #1) by Josh Lanyon
*Channing moon & *Run with Me by Eden Cole


The short stories
*Ruby’s red Nose by Sui Lynn
*A Journey of the Heart by Rick R Reed

Bought
Risking it All (truth or dare 5) by lee Brazil
Best Laid Plan by Cat Kane
A-Muse-Ing, Because it’s True & And Call Me in the Morning by Willa Okati

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**new & didn't finish

No comments:

Post a Comment