Monday 10 December 2012

list of 2012 #2

My list of Best Books in 2012            
12 months or reading (nearly) and I’m going to go month to month, telling you the best book I read in that month.

January
 
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley & When Dogs Cry (Wolfe Brothers #3) by Markus Zusak
I couldn’t choose between them


February
 
Nightwalker by Connie Hall
I love this whole miniseries

March
 
Freeze Frame by Mia Watts & One Piece vol. 60 by Eiichiro Oda

April
 
Heaven Sent by Jet Mykles

May
 
Heaven Sent 2 & Revelations by Jet Mykles
Plus
 
Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

June
 
With Caution by JL Langley

July
 
Behind Iron Lace by Mercy Celeste
And Cause I couldn’t really make up my mind I’m adding
 
 
Reverb by Jet Mykles & Faith and Fidelity by Tere Michaels

August
 
Fair Game by Josh Lanyon
Plus
 
Gage’s Awakening by Stephani Hecht & Accepting his Human by Charlie Richards

September
 
Our December by Diane Adams
(I really enjoyed the whole series)
I gotta add
 
One Piece vol.64 by Eiichiro Oda & The Things I’ll Never Say by MJ O’Shea
 
October
 
The whole Adrien English Mystery’s by Josh Lanyon

November
 
Double Time by Olivia Cunning

December
 
Don’t Look Back by Josh Lanyon
But honestly, the month’s not even close to being finished, is it?

So what’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment