Sunday 3 February 2013

Read by Wont Review #27

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)


Bodyguard to a Sex God (bodyguard Inc. #1) by RJ Scott
Finding Release (wild R farm #1) by Silvia Violet
*Carnal Intentions (lost shifters #4) by Stephani Hecht


Paperbacks
*The Betrayal knows my Name 2 by Hotaru Odagiri
*Bleach 5&6 by Tita Kubo
*Ambiguous Relationship by Masara Minase
*Evolution (refuge #3) by Carol Lynne


The short stories
*The Odd Maker (Wayne Country #2.5) by Stephani Hecht
*Chances Are by Lee Brazil
*Tis the Season by Lisa Worrall
Reading
*Resolution (Refuge #4) by Carol Lynne

Free read
**Too Much Christmas Spirit by Lisa Worrall

Bought
Arresting Love (wold R Farm #2) by Silvia Violet

 
Reviewed
 

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy

No comments:

Post a Comment