Sunday 21 April 2013

Read by Wont Review #36

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)


The Vampire Contract (Supernatural Bounty Hunters #1) by RJ Scott
***Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
His Own Enemy & No Tea No Shade (the Heaven House Coffee Boys) by Stephani Hecht
*Odd by Leigh Ellwood
*Best Man by Shelley Munro
*I Spy Something Bloody, *I Spy Something Wicked & *I Spy Something Christmas (I Spy) by Josh Lanyon

Bought
More Than This by Lissa Matthews
Eye on the Ball by Shelley Munro

Physical
Inferno (Chronicles of Nick #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Are You Alice? vol. 6 by Ikumi Katagiri & Ai Ninomiya

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment