Saturday 25 May 2013

Adults Corner #24

This posting is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY.
It contains substantial sexually explicit scenes and graphic language which may be considered offensive by some readers.

These are parts of stories that are still being written. And therefore haven’t had a BETA read, let alone a editing from me.  

I just had this in my head. I may or may not make a story from it, but the idea I have, the places it could go… I really like. But it will most likely be a ‘New Adult’ ‘cause there isn’t going to be a lot of sex, if any, really.

It would be about an asexual boy falling in love and learning what that really means.

 
Soft lips held on his, pressed for a moment before leaving, the body pulling away, a question on that face, something he had always known, from the moment they had become friends.

  “That was nice?” he muttered, ‘cause it was true. Truer than he had ever thought it would be.

  “You’re not sure, or the but is that big?” Adam asked through ever line in his face had relaxed which held to bring down that slight but of anxious from what had happened.

  “Well…. You know I—”

  Adam shook his head, scoffed a little laugh, “shut up, it has nothing to do with sex.” There was a little pause, “Jeff, it’s about closeness. Isn’t that something you want? To have a person that knows absolutely everything about you, and have someone know you back. To have someone you know isn’t going to leave for no reason. That you can trust over everything else in the whole world. Do you want to love?”

  “Yeah but…”

  “But what?” Adam asked when it was clear Jeff wasn’t going to answer. “You think you can’t be loved? That someone can’t love you back?” when it was clear that’s what Jeff thought, Adam bumped him with his shoulder, “You saying to can’t love?”

  “No, I’m saying that no one’s gonna want to love me back, not without sex. And don’t say that’s not important, I’ve lived 20 years and I already know it’s important.”

  “Yeah, but who cares. Sex is everywhere. It’s not hard to get, it’s not hard to find. It’s just there, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t love you with everything there is.”

  “Yeah but…”

  “There’s no fucking buts. So you don’t understand, or care, about sex. It’s not in you. Who cares? I sure as hell don’t and I’ve loved you for years. You saying what we have is bad? That you want me to leave? That you care when I go and get laid?”

  “No,” he whispered.

  Adam smiled, “I just wanna be with you forever, can I?”

  “What if I’m not enough? What if you fall in love with someone else?”

  Adam laughed, “ain’t that the thing…?”

  Jeff was confused.

  “Mate, really, you aren't special. We all have that fear. No one wants to get heartbroken. No one wants that one person we love more than anything to run off with someone else. Sex or not. Relationships aren’t about what’s physically happening and what’s not. They are about emotions, they are about trust, and as long as we have a complete and open understanding of what we both want. Then there’s no harm. No more than anything else.”

  “So, it’ll be just like it is now?” Jeff asked.

  Adam shrugged, “can be, but I’d like to be able to kiss you, cuddle, hold hands, you know, couple things. I want to get closer to you Jeff; I want to show the world that you are mine, that’s all.”

  “Not asking much are you,”

  Adam shrugged, “I’m asking a lot, I guess, but I love you, and I want you to love me back, that’s all.”

  “And you’ll go get sex somewhere else. Like at that club of yours?”

  Adam smiled, “when the itch is too much, yeah. Where else would I go?”

  Jeff smiled in return. Then with a little bit of hesitation picked up Adams hand, lacing their fingers together, “this is nice.”
~~~***~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment