Wednesday 4 September 2013

Pimping a Professional #3

Drum roll please…
Diane Adams
Because the love is real

Diane, to me, will always be known for her Making of the Man series.
Which is a beautiful series about a young man coming together and falling in love with a teenager.
It’s beautiful, whole and the characters just fill your heart. It’s a series that I believe you should read if you haven’t.

The books in her library
The Making of a Man series  
·         Our December                       
·         A Place to Run            
·         Stronger in your Hands
·         Clark's Story                            haven’t read yet
o   Touch me in the Morning             don’t read
·         When the Stars Fall                 haven’t read yet
Alex and Jared—the college Years
·         That One Thing                       haven’t read yet

In the Shadow of the Wolf w/ RJ Scott
·         Shattered Secret                     don’t have
·         Broken Memories                   read
·         Splintered Lies                        haven’t read

What’s a Boy to Do                       haven’t read these point down
·         What’s a Boy to Do
·         Iced
·         A Measure of Discipline

Beyond the Night
·         A Broken Light
·          
·         Blue Skies
·         Rearranging Stars
And 11 other Silver Shorts

So, there you have it. I’m sorry, but I don’t actually have anything else to say. I’ve never had any thoughts on the matter, to me, she’s just a set of books that I love and will always love. And am a little hesitant to finish what I have, simply because in doing so I’ll be leaving them behind as I move on.
It’s a book lover thing, I’m sure you understand.
Also, I don’t follow her—maybe in Twitter, but I’m not really sure about that one, I could be. Though the point is I don’t follow her. And to be honest I don’t particularly want to.

However, if you do, you can find her

The blogs

(by the by, her blogs aren’t really used all that much)

NOTE: not long after I wrote out this I ended up following her on twitter where she does seem to have a everyday presences.
I can't tell you about facebook, since I've created mine for my own protection and that of my readers (when I have them) and it means that I can't friend others without using mine, and it's not something I want to do (it's private). so maybe she's there as well, I don't know, but would be happy if you wished to share.
Well, til next time…
Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment