Sunday 27 October 2013

Read This Week #62

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


By Now, Gay Later (perfect timing) by Kim Dare
*Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue) by Mia Watts

*Starting with a Kiss by Youka Nitta


Re-Read
 
The Duty of a Beta & the Love of a Mate by Kim Dare
Deefur Dog by RJ Scott

Bought
Mountain Rescue by LM Somerton
The Quite Game by Willa Okati
Crossing the Line by Megan Slayer
Morning by Sara Winters
New York Cowboy by Lisa Worrall
Nothing Serious by Jay Northcote
No Going Home, Home of His Own & Wishing for a Home (Home) by Carol Lynne
Gaydar (G-A-Y) by Kim Dare
Son of Death (keeper of the gods) by Nikki McCoy


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment