Sunday 24 November 2013

Read This Week #67

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


*Pony Play (sealed with a kink) by Sean Micheal
*Any Closer & *Romanus by Mary Calmes
Liam (the Atherton pack) by Toni Griffin

*Punishment by Yamila Abraham & Yifeng Jiang
*Hide and Seek vol.1 by Yaya Sakuragi


Re-Read
Again by Mary Calmes
Marshall’s Park series by Lisa Worrall
The 51st Thursday by Mercy Celeste

reading (web)
My Shining Star by Amber Kell
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott

tv series (still watching)
Supernatural season 4

web read
The Unbirthday (the contenders) by JanIrving

Bought
Blown Away by Amber Kell
Hooked by Sara Winters
In Time of Need (handcuffs and lace) by Sean Michael
Corey (the Atherton pack) by Toni Griffin

Physical
Allegiant (divergent) by Veronica Roth
Come Unto These Yellow Sands by Josh Lanyon
Bleach vol. 21, 23&24 by Tits Kubo

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment