Sunday 1 December 2013

Read This Week #67

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Ben & Corey (the Atterton Pack) by Toni Griffin
Gay Since Today (G-A-Y) by Kim Dare
Ballsy (handcuffs and lace) by Mia Watts
In Times of Need (handcuffs and lace) by Sean Michael
 
Re-Read
Poppy’s Pleasure by Stromy Glen
Brier’s Bargain by Carol Lynne
 
reading (web)
My Shining Star by Amber Kell
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott
 
tv series
Supernatural season 4
 
web read
Happy Birthday, Darling… (worth the wait) by Kim Dare
Happy Fucking Birthday (lost shifter) by Stephani Hecht
 
Bought
The Spirit of Giving by Kat Cane
Finding Zach (finding zach) by Rowan Speedwell
His Last Client by TA Chase
Slippery when Wet by Stephani Hecht
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment