Sunday 2 February 2014

Read This Week #76

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Speechless & the Gig (speechless) by Kim Fielding
Turkey in the Snow by Amy Lane
Connor’s Lair (Helping Hands) by Blair Nightingale
Three point Tuck (carry me) by Charlie Richards
Virgin Territory (shades of naughty) & Indulging Ivan (A to Z) & Before He Cheats (perfect timing) by Kim Dare
Keeping Dallas (magic men) by Amber Kell
*Might’s Karma (Wayne Country wolves) by Stephani Hecht
 
 
Re-Read
Love You So Hard by Tara Lain
 
reading
 
*Protector of Dragon’s (Dragons of Seattle) by Amber Kell
 
tv series
Supernatural season 5
 
 
Bought
Mark Cooper Versus America by Lisa Henry & JA Rock
Triane’s Son Rising (Bitter Moon Saga) by Amy Lane
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy

No comments:

Post a Comment