Sunday 13 April 2014

Read This Week #86

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Solo (grave digger mc) by Carol Lynne
Red on the Moon by Rhiannon Wellman
Secret, Skin and Leather & Opening Move (Chess) by Sean Michael
 
 
Re-Read
The Lone Star by Josh Lanyon
The Duty of a Beta & the Love of a Mate by Kim Dare
 
reading
*Middle Game (Chess) by Sean Michael
 
 
web read
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott (17 & 18)
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (6 & 7)
 
 
Bought
En Prise & Helpmate (Chess) by Sean Michael
For the Attention Of, RSVP & Written Request (Pushing the Envelope) by Kim Dare
*The Wizard & the Werewolf (Mixed Mates) by Amber Kell
 
 
Audio books
***Somebody Killed His Editor & All She Wrote by Josh Lanyon
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment