Sunday 25 May 2014

Read This Week #92

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

If Wishes Were Horses by Silvia Violet
Rehabilitating his Dingo (Wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards
*Four Feet Under with my Buddies & Skater Boy by Ryan Field 
*Dark Side of the Moon by Laura Baumbach
Cattle Valley Mistletoe, Sweet Toppings, Rough Ride (Cattle Valley) by Carol Lynne
 
 
Re-Read
Loving the Enemy & Texas Longhorn Surprise by Charlie Richards
See Right Through by Sara Winters
Heart of the Race & Again by Mary Calmes
 
web read
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott (22)
 
 
Bought
A Second Chance by Derek Adams
Sucked by Mia Watts
Skater Boy by Ryan Field 
Inheritance by Sean Michael
Cattle Valley Box Set 2 & 3
 
Physical
Styxx (dark-hunter) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Possession (Fallen angels) by JR Ward
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment