Sunday 22 June 2014

Read This Week #96


The deal with all those books I’ve read this week




Masochist’s Choice (sun, sea and submission) by Kim Dare

*Taming an Owl (Flushing owl) by Stephani Hecht

Jack (Shibari Auction House #1) by Sean Michael

*And Call Me In The Evening (and call me in the morning) by Willa Okati

*Cruel to be Kind (Goodreads: Love’s Landscape) by Kim Dare

Finding Absolution (Cattle Valley) by Carol Lynne


Re-Read

A Feral Christmas, Savage Awakening by Stephani Hecht

Talker & Talker Graduation by Amy Lane

Blood Slave by Kim Dare

Evolution & Resolution, Physical therapy & Neil’s Guardian Angel by Carol Lynne



Bought

The Oarsmen by Derek Adams

U.S Male by Lisa Worrall

What Can Be by Mary Calmes

Waiting for You by KC Wells

I love you, asshole by Amy Lane

Cowboy Pride, Cowboy Rules (Buck Wild) by Carol Lynne

**Broken Bonds (Souls in bondage) by Lex Valentine

The Dark Collector by Vanessa North


**Goodreads: Love’s Landscape

All I Ever Wanted by Lauren Lewis, Inhaling Smoke by Tia Fielding

Villains by Andrea Speed, bonded by Sara York

His by Jack L Pike, Forever Under a Rainbow by Posy Roberts

Punkish by Wart Hill, Carte Blanche by Nash Summers

The Lonely Drop by Vanessa North, Somebody Nice! By Raine O’Tierney

Checking Him Out by Debbie McGowan, Guarded by Kim Fielding

500 Kisses to Steal A Heart by Anyta Sunday, The Last Cannoli by Tali Spencer

Mr Jaguar by KA Merikan, Knight in Shining Cowboy Boots by Thianna D

This Hour I Lost by Indra Vaughn, Better Than New by Charley Descoteaux

Knickers in a Twist by Ofelia Grand, Awakenings by Jayson James

Get Off My Case by Lisa Oliver



If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.

* What I bought this week and read

**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment