Sunday 21 September 2014

Read This Week #110

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Pack and Mate (Kennel Klub) by Sean Michael
In Broussard’s Care (Yearning Love) by Amber Kell
Waiting For You by KC Wells
Homecoming by Rick Reed
 
Re-Read
Catching My Right, Accounting for Luke, Taking Care of Charlie, Protecting Frances by Amber Kell
Without Reservation, Without Caution, With Abandon by JL Langley
A Shot at Forgiveness by Cardeno C
Gaydar & Squeaky Clean by Kim Dare
 
Didn't finish/Reading
Rescued by Bailey Bradford
 
 
web read
Tentacles and Chain by HB Pattskyn (11&12)
 
 
Bought
All or Nothing by Caitlin Ricci
Drawing Out His Wolf (Wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards
Nobel (Indigo Knights) by Jet Mykles
Underground: Special Teams by Sean Michael
Tyler’s Cowboy, Robert’s Rancher (cowboy Lovin’), Convention Confusion, Switching Payne, Protecting His Soul (Scared Stiff) & My Subby Valentine (Heart Attack) by Amber Kell
Beneath the Stain, part 4 by Amy Lane
Love Comes Around (Senses) by Andrew Grey
Bruised by Sean Michael
Full Disclosure (Nice Guys) by Kindle Alexander
Broken Color by Carol Lynne
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** free buy’/giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment