Sunday 25 January 2015

Read This Week #125

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Flying with Dragon’s, Wicked Gift, Living the Dream  by Sean Michael
*Kyle’s New Stepbrother: 4th of July Fireworks (Nick & Kyle) by Brad Vance
*Tales of a Prison Bitch by Ethan Stone
 
 
Re-Read
Squire by Jet Mykles
Totally Covered by Sean Michael
Again by Mary Calmes
You first, Gay Until Graduation & Gay Best Friend by Kim Dare
Watch me by Carol Lynne
 
web read
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (31)
 
 
Bought
Love Matters (what’s his passion) by Sean Michael
Tame a Wild Human by Keri Gregg
Faith and Fidelity (faith love and Devotion) by Tere Michaels
Dar and Gregg (Jock Dorm) by Bobby Michaels
You Were Always the One  (Max and Jamie) by Hollis Shiloh
We’re Both Straight, Right? by Jamie Fessenden
 
Free
More than Friends (more than friends) by Aria Grace
Pink Bunny Ears… Seriously (holiday jobs that don’t suck) Jackie Nacht
Super Gay by Vicktor Alexander
The Billionaire’s Bodyguard (the billionaire’s bodyguard) by Erin M Leaf
 The Measure of a Man by Posy Roberts
The Beginning of the End by Ethan Stone
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment