Sunday 29 March 2015

Read This Week #134



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week

Robert’s Rancher (Cowboy Lovin’) by Amber Kell
Bird in Hand (Velvet Diamonds) by Sean Michael
Pleading the Fifth (Assassin/Shifter) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion
Trusting His Rat (Wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards
*Anthony & Leo (Frankie’s Series) by Sue Brown
*Temple’s Touch (A Wizard Touch) by Amber Kell

Re-read
Catching My Right Modelling Death & Magically His by Amber Kell
What Can Be by Mary Calmes


Bought
The Fire Underneath by SC Wynne
Prisoner of Silence by Derek Adams
Chaos Unchained, Underneath His Armor (Outlaw MC) & Dipping his Pen in the Office Ink by James Cox
Called to Mate, Micha’s Refuge, A Called to Mate Christmas, The Wolf’s Tiger, Date Night, Michael’s Heart, Pierce’s Choice & Daniel’s Mate (Pack Mate) by Lynne Tyler
Max and the Prince (Bodyguard Inc) by RJ Scott

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment