Sunday 5 April 2015

Read This Week #135



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Dipping His Pen in the Office Ink by James Cox
Broken Color by Carol Lynne
Prisoner of Silence by Derek Adams
True as an Arrow by Sean Michael

Re-read
Gracling & Fire by Kristin Cashore
Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
Driving Me Crazy by LM Brown
The Gift of Maggie by Belinda McBride
Just Right by Bronwyn Green
Open Sesame by Mia Watts

web read
Forever My Love #37 by Amber Kell

Bought
Connor’s Journey (Velvet diamonds), Milling (beer and Clay), Soaring with Hawk (velvet glove) & Into the looking Glass by Sean Michael
Life Under New Management by Jane Davitt
Shadow of a Mate (Pack Valley) by SA Welsh
Welcome to Lobster Cove (Lobster Cove) by Carol Lynne

Free
Prey Time by Sue Brown
Meadow are not Forever by Ryan Field

Paper
Shadow Study (Soulfinder) by Maria V Snyder

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** giveaway 
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment