Sunday 19 April 2015

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week

  Micah’s Refuge, A Call to Mate Christmas, the Wolf’s Tiger, Date Night, Michael’s Heart, Pierce’s Choice (Pack Mate) by Lynn Tayler
*Unexpected Alpha by Amber Kell
*Drawing Straws: Damon by Sean Michael
Accepting Caladon’s Scales (A Paranormal’s Love) by Charlie Richards

BETA reads
Pickleville 6 by April Kelley


Bought
Fixing What’s Bent (Pickleville) by April Kelley
For a Rainy Afternoon (Tales of the Curious Cookbook) by RJ Scott
Bear Persuasion (Bear Memory) by Eden Cole
Tempting the Bear (A Paranormal’s Love) by Charlie Richards
Dragons by Jaycee Edwards
Wrong Turn (the Shenandoah Pack) by Taylor Law

Free
Roots and Fangs by Skye Eagleday & Ripley Sage


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment