Saturday 23 May 2015

#MySexySaturday



Week 93’s theme is My Sexy Love

There is something special in writing about love and how two people, sometimes more, can find how important it is. It’s special to us as writers if we find a song or a series of songs that epitomize that love story.

Sometime I get these and I just don’t understand what they want from them.
Do I put up a scene that was inspired by music, movies? I don’t have those, yeah I watch movies, I listen to music while writing but I don’t know of any that have inspired by them…

I did however write a short story based on a group of photos, which also, funny enough, is the book I’m releasing tomorrow, yay!!

In a weird way, Jimmy had never forgotten that first breathe of perfection that escaped him in those moments, and yet if his arm were twisted, he wouldn’t be able to verbalise the exact feelings of that first invasion. Something he craved again within a second of finishing that first time.
Sweating, breathing hard, they had laughed as Jimmy discreetly wiped at the tears that leaked out from the sides of his eyes.
He had loved Kevin a little differently from that point on. It wasn’t that he loved him more, or that his love was never going to grow, what he felt then was his forever.
All those things had been there since Jimmy was young; it just wasn’t going to change no matter what. The intimacy between them seemed to lock them together, closer than anything Jimmy could ever imagine.
There was no way he could have known it would feel this…right, that an emptiness inside him would be filled even without being aware of its existence. Not until his muscles sagged, his breath deepened, and Kevin pulled him back into his chest, holding him close, closer than he’d ever been held before.
It was a rightness, which seemed to encircle him. A sappy smile lifted his lips. He his whole world came full circle, even as it started.
He felt…at home, and somewhere new, but safe, because Kevin was there with him. Kevin was his.


And onto the pimping and other random facts linked to this hop

My Kevin

Life, is what we live. It’s what we breathe. It’s who we love.

This is the story of Kevin and me; I’m Jimmy. Our story is not long, and it’s not complex. It’s not something to cry over, and it’s certainly not something to moan about. Our story is simple, and for that, I feel blessed, being able to grow, live, laugh, and love with the one person I was meant to be with.
It has been that way for as long as I can remember.


I’m grateful for your click, and I sincerely hope you’ll come around next week.
Click here for the post it originated on, or click the next on the list in the linky below

~~~*~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment