Sunday 2 August 2015

Read This Week




The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Bareback & *Natural Disaster (Bareback) by Chris Owen

BETA reads
Repeating Love by April Kelley

Bought
Twin’s Temptation & It’s a Good Life (Good-Time Boys) by Carol Lynne
**Sex on the Hoof (Protect and Serve), Holly Jolly, Razor’s Edge: Promotion by Silvia Violet
Velvet Blade (Velvet Glove) & Healing Fire by Sean Michael
Bitter Taffy by Amy Lane
Ripples in Cedarwood (Single Father Society) by Megan Slayer
Wings of Love (Love) & The Royal Street Heist by Scotty Cade
Undercover Lovers (Bodyguards Inc) by RJ Scott
 
Free
Given the Circumstances by Brad Vance


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won 
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment